A:Xus' CD Soundtrack For Life (out via Distance) is really rather lovely.
The only thing I am a little diffident about is the artwork - looks a bit
psy trance for me. When I Fall In Love has had heaps of airplay on KISS FM
here. It's a nice album to play at home, with vocal tracks and
instrumentals, and then there are some cool house tracks for the dancefloor.
There is also an interesting cover of Baghdad Cafe (Callin' U), which if I
remember rightly was recorded originally by Minneapolis gospel/soul singer
Jevetta Steele.

Where does this guy DJ?

Cheers

Cyclone