Hope some of you got the chance to see Acquaviva at Motor in Detroit this
past Friday night.  He topped off a nice set with "Knights of the Jaguar."

Seems people can't get enough of that track.  I know I can't, and by the
looks of the dancefloor and those around me, neither can anyone else.

But check it out.  Here's the link to an interview I did with him a few
days before.

It's nice and beefy.  He talks about his DJ lifestyle, the slowing down of
Definitive, the hectic years he spent at Plus 8, his views on progressive
house/trance, his evaluation of Sasha, the current scene and some of his
latest albums.

Here's the URL:

http://www.pub.umich.edu/daily/2000/feb/02-03-2000/arts/07.html

The graphics on the page are a little fucked up so beware.  We just
changed the format of our website, and the archives aren't saving like
they should.  The text should be cool though.

And if anyone's interested, I did a similar interview with Brendan Gillen
about two weeks ago that's pretty beefy.

Jason Birchmeier