CiM:
> I have a track on the Focus (Clair Clears new label) records 12" sampler.
> 313 relevance - Aphelions _Touched_ on the sampler has a big Detroit
> influence and the Plus One track is called _Mayday_! (although it sounds
> like Plaid :). 5 tracker - check it out, released on Feb 14th

CiM also has a track on the Emoticon (new Headspace label offshoot)
10" sampler. Other tracks come from me, John Braine and new producer
Mark McLaren - all in a deep home-listening techno vein. Should be out
sometime around April.

Also while I'm plugging my own label (:)), we have a new Headspace
release coming up very soon...

Artist:   Hanna
Title:    Talk To God EP
Format:   3-track 12"
Cat no:   HS-010
Released: March 13, 2000

Hanna, who is best known for his 'Severance' LP on Sublime and his
'Freshglow' EP on Dan Curtin's Metamorphic, delivers a deep, jazzy
house EP for Headspace. Musical and club-friendly in equal measure.

btw: London list-members - Smallfish has the complete Headspace back
catalogue in stock, including CiM's 'Series One' (with Morgan Geist
remix) and 'Series Two'...

Cheers,

Tom

:::::::::: tom churchill :::::::::::