Greetings cats!

In an earlier posting, I forgot to mention that Karma is 21 and over! On
Friday (Feb 11th) I'm spinning there. Karma is located on Woodward in
Ferndale. My scheduled set time is from 11:30PM to 2AM. For more information,
call 1-248-541-1600, or check out their website at: www.karmadetroit.com

This Sunday (Feb 13) we're SPREADING LOVE (as usual) at the Velvet Lounge
located at 29 south Saginaw Street in downtown Pontiac. I've got a special
set planned to put all the lovers in the proper mood for Valentine's Day!
It's all about Real Love Music!

I am honored by the incredible response to my new track "I Wanna F.F.U." b/w
"Love's Got Me High" which will be officially released on MARCH 15th.

I am also very glad that you cats are diggin' the vibe of Classic TP Mix Vol.
# 8.
Remember, you can check with SARAH for more details at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

peace & respect,

TP

For TP MP3s/Real Audio, check out: TERRENCEPARKER.METROTIMES.COM