Latest Soma mailout:

EBE - 'Neural Response Ep' (Soma 92)

Silicone Soul - 'Nosferatu' (Soma 93) Release date: 14/02/00

Universal Principles 'Flyin high' (Soma 94) Release date: 27/03/00

Silicone soul - 'A Soul Thing' (Soma LP/CD 18) Release date: 6/03/00

Universal Principles - 'Inspiration & Light' (Soma LP/CD 19) Release date:
24/04/00,
DJ Sneak says -'The best album I've heard since 'Smokers Delight''

Personal note: Not a very good recommendation if you ask me! although I'm
sure the album will be up to spec.

Soma on tour:

London - The End, March 11, featuring: Slam, Carl Cox, Jim Masters,
Silicone Soul, Nigel Hayes (Chaser), Sidewinder (Fenetik) and Paul Cawley
(Fenetik), and according to the mailout "Will show them how to party!" so
all you Londoners better turn up and see how it's done!

Another one to watch for:

Pressure - Feb 25th, Slam(stuart & orde) Gene Farris, Stacey Pullen and
Master H (who's soon to join the Soma roster) all takes place at the Arches
in Glasgow (Advance tickets £13)

jason