-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 313@hyperreal.org <313@hyperreal.org>
Date: Sunday, February 13, 2000 5:28 PM
Subject: Re: (313) Re: Detroit House - TP's LONG RESPONSE!

>HERE BEGINS THE LESSON!

 Mike "Agent X" Clark

**No one gives my man Mike Clark enough recognition!! Mike is a true
representative of House music in general(and you of course TP) I have known
Mike for 5 yrs and he has been a staple in the development
of the Lansing House music scene.The kids over here love house and Mike has
shown them what to listen to, and  how to listen to it. Mike plays a wide
range of house from hard, to tribal, to deep. If it is good he will play it.
He does not care what label it is on or who does it.Mike has done releases
on :

* Trackmode (NYC)
* Great Lakes (Toronto)
* Agent X Records (Detroit)
* Planet E (Detroit)

(and probably others that I do not know of)

Mike is an excellent DJ, he can read a floor well. Throwing  a scratch in
here and there.

Just wanted to drop a few words about him.

Peace, Scotty V