TP:
> You know I truly appreciate Vince, Matt, and others who acknowledge my
> influence on the Detroit House music scene. I am also disappointed that my
> efforts and accomplishments along with those of my friends & colleagues here
> in Detroit are constantly over looked by most cats on this list when they
> speak about DETROIT HOUSE. I don't expect everyone to dig the records that I
> make! However, I do want to be acknowledged for my contributions to this
> scene which I've helped to create (at the absolute very least).

<snip>

> There are so many cats on this list who claim to be authorities on OUR HOUSE
> SCENE. You cats always ONLY mention KDJ or THEO Parrish like they are the
> only two cats here.

<snip>

Sorry if I caused any offence. I wasn't claiming to be an 'authority'
on the scene, or trying to provide a complete history of the scene and
listing of every Detroit house producer ever - I just wanted to
mention *some* of my favourite Detroit house records in response to
Patrick's original enquiry.

Of course I'm aware there's a lot more to it than KDJ and Theo Parrish
(I did mention a few others) - but the fact is I don't own all those
records, and we only ever get part of the story through the media here
in Europe.

Thanks for an interesting and enlightening (as always!) post!

Respect,

Tom

::::::::: headspace recordings :::::::::
::: e: [EMAIL PROTECTED] :::