Aril Brikha's Deeparture In Time CD was released
on Transmat in late 1999. The first single from it,
"Art Of Vengeance" (which featured Groove L'Chord),
was released in March 1998 and, pardon the pun,
struck a chord much the way Rolando's "Knights Of
The Jaguar" as The Aztec Mystic has done. Brikha's
album will be released as 3 seperate EPs; first should
be out soon (just left the pressing plant). You can hear
and read interviews with Brikha on Cognition:
http://techno.ca/cognition
hope this helps. andrew duke :)

--
Cognition/Andrew Duke's In The Mix