From: "martin clark" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) Re: 313-Digest V1 #1299
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 14:28:22 GMT

Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 00:28:34 EST
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: (313) FW: booty ghetto whadever

In a message dated 2/17/00 12:01:12 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

[cut]

The only thing they like in London is cheese trance, that is, if you
believe what you read in Muzik.

a.

With all respect Alan, dont tar everyone with the same brush. the only thing
americans like is puffy and garth brooks, if you believe what you read in
billboard.
promoting sterotypes dismisses the creative minority.
i've always given the US the benifit of the doubt. despite the vast global
commercial outpourings. So uk clubland has gone commercial? Who's the
original capitalists? U_S_A?
the real divide is under/overground...nations are irrelevant.
And where would detroit be with out the original support and sales from the
UK?
but i would agree Muzik is in a state at the moment. At least Jockey Slut
keep things in perspective.
martin