>Heard about.....  but not heard so far....
>
>New vinyl Mills knocking about on promo...

>Reportedly a return to something like the early
>Axis dancefloor sound rather than the experimental
>stuff he's been putting out since PM08.
>
>Anyone actually heard it yet plse?

Yeah this has come up a  few times in the last week. If you accidentally
deleted the posts, I still have them. E-mail me privately and I will send
them on to you if you like.

>on Belgium's MusicMan label.??

Well, I think React is out of favour. Green Velvet's album came out on Music
Man.

Er, 'Mr Dark Satanic'?

Anyway here is something else of interest.

The US Zomba/Jive dance off-shoot Jive Electro is gearing up to release a
follow-up volume to its Old School Vs New School compilation mid-year.
Among those contributing remixes of old Jive classics this time are
Lionrock, The Propellerheads, The Wiseguys, Groove Armada, Freq Nasty,
Hardknox, Rabbit In The Moon, DJ Dan, DJ Godfather and Kid Rock.

Yes, it's *that* Kid Rock.

There will be some vinyl promos.

Check out this:

>Promo/Comm'l #2:
>
>Side A:
>1. Kid Rock vs. Jackal & Hyde "Pimp Of The Nation" [12" version] - 5:09
>2. Kid Rock vs. DJ Godfather "Pimp Of The Nation" - 4:12
>3. Kid Rock vs. Jackal & Hyde "Pimp Of The Nation" [Bonus Beats] - 4:43
>
>Side B:
>1. KRS-1 vs. Freq Nasty "Sound Of The Police" - 6:32
>2. Fu-Schnikens w/ Shaquille O'Neal vs. Hardknox "What's Up Doc (Can We
>Rock?)" - 5:02

Kid Rock and DJ Godfather? I don't believe it either.

Apparently Carl Craig was approached to do a remix but it ain't listed
anywhere.

Cheers