>The US Zomba/Jive dance off-shoot Jive Electro is gearing up to release a
>follow-up volume to its Old School Vs New School compilation mid-year.
>Among those contributing remixes of old Jive classics this time are
>Lionrock, The Propellerheads, The Wiseguys, Groove Armada, Freq Nasty,
>Hardknox, Rabbit In The Moon, DJ Dan, DJ Godfather and Kid Rock.

>>2. Kid Rock vs. DJ Godfather "Pimp Of The Nation" - 4:12

Not sure if anyone cares but I've just found out that Kid Rock released an
album years ago on Jive that didn't do much and so this must be an old track
that DJ Godfather has resurrected.

To be honest Kid's claims to have been some techno DJ rocking Detroit
basements still haunt me and for a minute there I thought he may be going
back to his, er, roots.

Mind, I am yet to come across anyone from Detroit who can recall Kid Rock
rapping on The Wizard's show.

I may be alone in this but I find this very strange.