I thought I should mention that the "Formless Form" tour will be touching
down in Iowa City March 11. This is the closest stop to Omaha,St Louis,
Kansas City, and Minneapolis, and our cover will probably be lower than
most other dates.

We're MASSIVELY excited to have all these guys coming through. Stewart's
live set is excellent, and he's hinted that this tour's set will have a lot of
new music. And Kit? Chessie? This is going to be a real landmark -- an all-live
electronic music event!

If you're interested in coming from out of town, and you e-mail me, I can
guarantee entry in the case of a sellout.

If you're nearer to Chicago, they're going to be there on the 12th at a /bin
event. We can fill our venue no problem for this, but Mike Javor is up
against a lot more competition for your entertainment dollar, and we don't
want to take audience away from him.

http://www.enteract.com/~egoiste/bin.html

Hell, why not come to Iowa City and then hit /bin as well?

kent williams -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]