The Round Table family cordially invites you to join us on Saturday,
March 4, 2000 to help celebrate the launch of our new website
http://Roundtablemusic.com ! This event will also serve as a preview for
the new E.P. from Public Transit Recordings, the "Blue Night Network"
E.P. (PTR 1202), and the new release from Format Recordings, the
"C:\E.P." (FOR 003).

The event will be held at the Schwa Lounge, located at 240 Sherbourne St
at the corner of Dundas and Sherbourne. (above Goody's). Featured acts
will be Moonstarr from Public Transit Recordings performing a live set,
as well as DJ Vortex a.k.a. Jeff Cochran from Format Recordings on 3
decks. Also joining us from our extended family in Detroit will be DJ
extraordinaire Paris the Black Fu, fresh off of the success of his
latest single "Sandwiches" on Throw Records. The event will be hosted by
David Cooper, the founder of Round Table, and Gerald a.k.a. Matrix, host
of the Equinox radio show on Toronto's 1groove.com.

Round Table Distribution is a Toronto based Management Company handling
the distribution of 7 local labels to major distributors worldwide.
Gaining new ground all the time, Round Table's goal is to bring our
collective family to the forefront of the world underground arena. The
Technologix media group http://www.technologix.org will host the
website, and feature a live webcast of the event.

We encourage you to join us in this very exciting time.
Door charge will be $10.00, the party starts at 9p.m. and goes till ?.

Cheers,

Gerald.