I've always wondered if the vocal "Rock to the Beat" is a sample or not.
I've always thought it sounds like Kim Gordon (!)

I'll also throw in some praise for Triangle of Love, that vocal is so raw
its beautiful. Someone mentioned New Order and that's what I thought the
first time I heard Triangle. So I doubt this is just a coincidence, how much
influence did New Order have in the D? Technique remains as one of my
favourite albums of all time. Is this a "go read Techno Rebels" question?

Respect
JasonB