hi guys

i publish a free quarterly magazine [ 10,000 copy print run ] about raver
culture and i need a few stores to distribute the thing in both Detroit and
Chicago. can any of you give me a few store names and addresses?

thanx in advance!
deryck =)

---
tha HUGE! corporation
 _http://i.am/HUGEzine
 _212 330 8146
 _ICQ :: 18789678

On Tue, 29 Feb 2000 16:35:40   johno wrote:
>In reaction to Silfert,
>

>All I know is that it should take place at the end of May (27;28;29, I can't
>be 100% sure, I don't have the info here at work). Carl claims he has been
>planning this for about two years. The festival hopes to program about 50
>dj's and lives from Detroit and from all over the world. I'm hoping to find
>out more about this as well because I was planning to visit Detroit anyway
>and this only makes me wanna go even more. If anybody has info, please send
>it through. I think there will be a lot of interest from Europe as well. I'm
>sure of at least one person...
>

>John Osselaer

HotBot - Search smarter.
http://www.hotbot.com