>> > speakin' of soundtrack stuff...anyone know where to find the soundtrack to
>> >  Tenebre (weird old Dario Argento horror flick) on vinyl? That movie has
>> >  some sick music on it...by Claudio Simonetti (Goblin)

speaking of Simonetti, who could forget the loveably cheesey italo track
"College Club"  (1984, Jumbo records) from the soundtrack of the film
COLLEGE.  A dub version and a vocal version, credited to Herbie Goins &
Claudio Simonetti, also "arranged by" Simonetti.   I remember this got
radioplay in Detroit, talk about weirdness.  Cheese vocal chorus aside, it
has some classic 80's synth squiggles that Cameo would be envious of, and
the drum programming is pretty solid for '84, sounds like there's some 808
tom-toms in there too.

Giovanni Di Clemente presenta:  Frederica Moro - Christiam Vadim in
COLLEGE, un film di CASTELLANO & PIPOLO, con Milla Saononer e George Hilton.

peace,
Matt MacQueen
http://www.reverbmag.com
archived radio shows in real audio --> http://macqueen.com/radio