Kevin Saunderson has been working on a new album for Inner City; that was
the plan at Christmas/New Year. I think it was almost done when he came out
to Australia to play and for a break. He said after that he would like to do
one more E Dancer album and another Inner City and then he would like to
work in film scoring; just to try something different.

Cheers

Is it true that Lost isn't happening anymore?

Just Got back from the End 1st April: Laurent Garnier what can be said about
this man that hasn't already been said?? He Rocked it!!  Anyone else go?
And does anyone know what Kevin Saunderson is up to now?  I heard about an
album for transmat but that was a while ago.  Techno needs some new material
from the man.
Ben