I'm curious to hear the new Alter Ego, been a long time, the last Alter Ego
release on Harthouse "Absolute" was some of their best work.
Of course, I already know what brilliance to expect from Peter Spiess and
Farben,
Mr. Shakir Beat Shop and Bford 16 should be interesting.

stephen.

that was such a great record.