r. i guess we'll see what Relief means
>GINO VITTORI- Relief 2000
>good to hear this sound resurrected

 Is it just me or does this sound a lot like what Velvet
would do himself, regardless, I like it, electrionic
as for Glenn Underground or Evangelical Boo Williams they're
more Cajual (when that returns) style.  Relief is, and should remain
wonderful tracky TECHNO

BTW       http://www.green-velvet.com
is now online
still not complete but pretty cool
message board (through time warner?),
bio, pics, downloads, pics:  all Green Velvet all the time!

lifelike ep in the head all week (Time After Space---minimal analog
beauty)
Tejada's new one too (mosaic rhythm masters with Arian Leviste)
I've been lookin for this sound for some time:
intricate percussion, throbbing synths; SwedishDetroit flavor?

The Subjects vs Jeff Mills (undertow 3 limited edition)
I've had this 12" for a long time and I don't plan on parting with it,
but I've never seen this particular version listed anywhere.
Dark matter and Beyond on one side and just The Subjects First Flower
track on the flip.  I'm just curious to know how plentiful these were.
I could imagine someone being into the more industrial side of techno
get into this.  Not me though- I gotta have the funk (bongos=funk:>I)

in MPLS
the Maestro
NP: "I've lost control" Sleezy d (space mix by virgo) .
ha ha! hah!
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.