Anyone coming to Toronto can easily find out what's happening through the
numerous flyers that make their way into the shops each week. Some
good Detroit techno/electro-boogie coming to Toronto next month, though:
AUX-88 live, T-1000 and more, courtesy of Phryl.

Wes
'Detroit techno: deep in the art of the sonar plexus'