AGHHHHH, You can always count on THE gig to take place a few weeks before or
after you go!  AUX-88?  Sheeeeit!  Anyway, perhaps I'll see some of you
Toronto folks out there this weekend, at the good, but not electro heaven,
fukhouse night.  Thanks for all the info y'all.

Jason: a 6 ft+ nerd glasses wearing skinhead boy you can feel free to come
up and speak to,  the folks I'm staying with are not into this scene at all,
so I'll likely be flying solo all weekend.