Indeed. I was confused when I first walked in cause I thought the jungle room
would be in the small shit room hence, Phryl being a TECHNO production company.
But I was wrong. Cramped doesn't even begin to descibe it, and I wasn't around
for your set, I could imagine how bad it must have gotten.

regards,
rich.