I don't know about that... I've never played any vinyl (save maybe 3 or 4 of
them) to the point where I considered them "worn out."  One thing I have
heard is that "picture discs" don't have the same sound quality as
traditional black vinyl, but that's just something I've heard... I've never
gone out of the way to spend the extra $$$ for a picture disc.  As far as my
ears can tell, the sound quality for colored vinyl is as good as black vinyl
and I've never seen anything to prove that it wears faster.  I say buy
without worry :)

Matt
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Homepage: http://magicmattkelly.tripod.com