You're all missing the obvious. :)

Maybe a little girl will be given a set of dolls and she will play with
them, let Barbie have a go on the decks, and grow up associating the decks
with her dolls and then, having reached her teens and fully discovered
music, decide to get onto the decks herself.  That would be cool, hmmm?

There are toy turntables by Fischer Price (sp) which are now highly sought
after by DJs for their kids.

Cheers