In a message dated 4/19/00 8:46:08 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Hey Alan,

What's the story on that new album of yours? When will you start working on

it and who is going to release it? I hope Tresor is, I get all their stuff

on promo. I really liked 'Progress' and I hope some new material is coming

soon.

Thanks for asking ! I took a long break from producing after "Progress"
(thanks for the compliment), and just DJing my ass off. I'm in the middle of
a gear-buying spree at the moment, getting retooled and upgraded (no, don't
ask what gear I bought). I will be doing more stuff for Tresor though,
definitely, and restarting Pure Sonik, which is on hiatus. End of the year,
maybe ?

I'm also finishing this comic book that I've been working on over the past
couple of years. Three more pages to go. It will have an accompanying CD-only
soundtrack. More later.

John

P.S. Are you in Detroit around the time of Carl's festival?>>

Nope, I'll be out of town. I'll be touring Europe in July, though.

a.