> So you and bryan are behind this whole secret affair? I
> should have known!  :  )

As a point of clarification:

While I am one of the people who worked on the Detroit Electronic
Music Festival site, I am *not* involved with the festival in any
other capacity. The URL I gave [1] is the official DEMF site, and will
contain all the information regarding the festival. I am only one of
the people who worked on *building* the site; Jani Anderson, a
tremendously talented designer, is the one who designed the site.

Just to set the record straight, I do not know the artist line-up, nor
do I really know much more about the festival than you do at this
point. I'm just fortunate enough to work for the company, Appnet
(formerly Sigma6), who is doing the site.

In other words, don't e-mail me for an artist line-up ;-)

Thanks,

Bill

[1] http://www.demf.net -or- http://www.demf.org
--