Where does he does DJ though?
I've never seen him listed for a set at any of the usual techno haunts.
I remember reading an interview where he said if he had to choose,
he'd rather be a DJ than a producer.
Now for someone who capable of doing tracks like he is, this seems
like a strange choice!
His new one on Fragmented is a really good 4 tracker, up-tempo
with his trademark deep strings.

cheers,

Dan

http://www.geocities.com/Paris/1267/index.html