Ewan Pearson, co-author of Discographies: Dance Music, Culture and the
Politics of Sound, has been daylighting as a visiting lecturer in Cultural
Studies at the U of East London. According to the blurb on the bookjacket,
he's now given that up to concentrate full-time on making music. Good
news for Maas fans.

Wes
np. Juan is the Teacher - Maas