At 3-5-00 +0100 01:23, you wrote:
Talking of second albums, heard from Russ Gabriel that he has finally
finished the follow-up to the inspired Voltage Control. I'd like to take a
straw-poll of Ferox fans on the list (and GPR for that matter). How many of
you actually got to hear this brilliant piece of work. And how many of you
have been eagerly awaiting a second album from him over the last five years?

i really liked the album when it came out, but to be honest i don't check it the often nowadays. when reading through the techno guide, the russ gabriel part, a smile turned on my face with the celebration of the album, read below.. :)

this is from an interview from 11/96

Your new stuff sounds quite different from your earlier work. How do you look back on albums as Voltage Control and Future Funk.
"I think it all sucks."

Really?
"Yeah. I think most people probably think the same. They like the newer stuff they're doing. And maybe in two years time I will think the stuff I'm doing now sucks. I don't know. Everybody's changing and develloping all the time."
 forcefield | mindless entertainment
 http://www.forcefield.org _ __  ___