saturday may 6th 2000
TrooSkool
Heather Heart <sonicgroove> nyc
Magda <womenonwax> detroit
residents: kimyon, vikas, rich b...
@ flamingo 219 2nd ave. btwn 13th and 14th
***ATTENTION***
This will be the last weekend TruSkool will be held at flamingo...we have
decided to
move to another east village venue which will give us more freedom and a
proper sound system <thank god>
please take note:  113 LUDLOW ST.  this is the name of the venue AND the
address...all at the same time...
how  convenient is that... located btwn near houston one or two block past
stanton on ludlow...
please let anybody know who should...we have an excellent lineup this month
so try to come on out folks:

                        May 13th Rolando/Alexi Delano
                                   May 20th: Mike Huckaby/Wild
Planet<430west> detroit live set
                                   May 27th: Nick Holder/ Sean Deason

also i am in the process of changing the site and have added mad images of
some of your favorite dj's
check out http://www.foundationteam.com
in the media section you will see a bunch of pics...can you tell who's who?
muhahahaha...
the last two are kimyon and me if anyones interested in knowing what we look
like...word....
a lot more changes will be happenin this month...let me know if anyone finds
mistakes on the site...
peace and love...
vikaS
FOUNDATION