Perhaps some of you out of towners may want to experience some of Detroit after hours. Do any of the Europeans in particular wish to go to some of the more rootsy, less hyped, multicultrual gigs as apposed to the 'mee toos' ravey type places or am I off base here.

we're figuring out what we're going to do for afterhours, since we'll have the deck open and we'll be open at least until 5 am. the other bars have to close at 2 am, so it'll be interesting to see what happens. unless the schedule changes drastically, it seems that there will be a buncha ppl that will be looking for house & techno on sunday night starting at 8 pm. we've been discussing opening up on sunday night and staying open until 8 am. john aquaviva is playing at motor, but at the most that will take 1200 people and they have to close at 2 am. tp's night is up at tonic in pontiac (approx 30 min north of hart plaza) but that also has to close around 2 am. so... we're thinking that it will be a good idea for us to do a sunday night. we're 15 minutes from downtown, all expressway so it's easy to get to.

what do y'all think?