i have been to parties out on the east coast, mid-west
and the west coast.  the only place that had any kind
of age restriction was the East Coast, especially DC
and Baltimore.  it made for a  more fun and mature
enviroment.  i am sick of going to parties and seeing
all these 14-18 year old kids laying around on the
floor rolling thier ass off.  that is not my cup of
tea.  and besides, most of these kids don't know where
it all comes from.  they think that trance is the way,
and really it is just ruining it all.  ok...that is
enough venting for today.
jeff

--- "Benjamin Cuthbert (Merch)"