>Look at Richie Hawtin's recent parties such as Epok.  People are still
>tripping and rolling, but at least it isn't being done in public, there is
>an age limit and he runs things responsibly.  He's learned his lessons.

I understand your point here and I don't want to go too far off into some
other worthless flame-rant, but in Rich's defense: he always has had a, not
exactly pristine, but at least a very mature perspective on this.  Anyone
remember Chocolate Cake?  The 'lessons' he learned were jammed down his
throat - he himself understood where to draw the line a long time ago.