> But this time he was ... eh.  Pretty much the same, I thought.   (Dutchmen,
> can I get a witness?)  Very much even tempo'ed, with little dynamics.  Sure,
> the crowd went nuts a few times, but Estroe got a much better crowd response.
> (Note to promoters: People's energies peak from 12-2ish.  Don't put headliners
> on at 2 AM or later.  It's just *dumb*.)

I can only agree with this very much. Although parties in The Netherlands
generally start quite late, i think Jeff should have started at least an hour
earlier.

> Hans got tired at about 3:45 so we had to leave before Jeff was done, but I
> walked out of the Melkweg being flummoxed at something that was undeniable:

Hey, don't make sound like a party pooper! The others were already gone at that
time! :)

> I liked Estroe better than Jeff Mills.

But Jeff played Jaguar! :) The original and his own remix, mixed together. Last
saturday Lawrence Burden played his remix of Jaguar btw. Now, if Mad Mike
would come over to play his version please ;)

Mazzel,
Hans

--
Hans Veneman