As well Chris Liebing is running CLAU, a label releasing dj tools just on
10". He is one of Germany's most popular DJs, known for spinning his hard
but rocking sets featuring the same style of his own releases! It is this
kind of drum loop techno, as well found on labels like User, he helped
getting quite big over here! But you have one of his mixing CDs so you have
an impression of that! Chris is from Frankfurt and used to be a long term
resident at Sven Väth's club "Omen", which was one of Germany's leading
techno clubs!

m.