Its not so much as disturbing as it is publishing crap pictures of said DJ. Some don't want a crap photo of them taken and then published in a mag. I've gotten right in front of DJs faces with a camera (ex K.Hand) and though they were taken back at first (a la flash), it never bothered them _that_ much. I usually let the person know before hand too, take as many as I can in a short amount of time and then get out of their hair.Its great when you play off each other too-yes, Alan being on of those;)-Your there to do your job, they are there to theirs.

simple as dat.
diana