Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 09:18:43 GMT
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
From: "Seth Redmond" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I'm not trying to kiss arse, There is too much good british techno to even
begin to go into here, and if it makes you feel better I do remember
American's attempts at D & B, not to mention trying to sell us punk twenty
years too late (please no C.B.G.B.s ripostes).

What I complain about is the fact that what is being picked up on is the
most soulless and mindless music this country has produced in years. The
British kids are going mental for it and it seems that it's only a matter of
time before America does too.

They already are! Thats what I'm saying..they do churn out some shit aswell, like everywhere!

Do yourselves a favour, before gun-control arrives,
shoot Gatecrasher Kids on sight

nah..its the people that put all this crap into thier heads that need to be shot first. But there wouldn't be a supply without a demand. Mind you, I think that Marketing 'people' should be shot aswell, they're the ones who put these silly ideas into suckers heads! Its like when coppers bust people who use drugs for personal use, they spend loads of time doing that, instead of stopping the major-leaguers!!

zip