Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 15:46:14 GMT
To: 313@hyperreal.org
From: "Seth Redmond" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: re: trancey-trance

eh?

I've unfortunately spent several nights listening to liberators, dave >the
drummer et al. foisting this bleepy crap on an invariably
drugged-to-the-eyeballs crowd, since it is now being played in previously
good clubs, and though Roland the Bastard does have a cool-as-fuck name, the
music is tedious in the extreme...

Yes I totally agree with this..trance is mindless and funkless and if you like stuff like that then fair enough..its when they start saying that trance is funky etc it pisses me off.

america gives us proper techno, and then some years later we take all the
funk out of it and send it back as acid trance...and people actually >like
it?

So why do you have to say this crap?
America does churn out some shit aswell!
Are you trying to kiss arses or what?

zip