If that was a crack on the fact that I haven't had any live acts out at the bar
it's because I've only been approached by one live act to play [besides Nate
Deyonker, I think, who will be performing] and they wanted money.  I'm all for
live entertainment and I think the clientele would really dig it.  So come one
and come all, you are right.
Speaking of 'come one come all' I'll be leaving the tables totally open to
interpretation and demonstration for the next two weeks for any serious
international out-of-towners who want a no-hassle D gig (but there will be
three people that I "booked" casually that are definitely on, so you may want to
just come as a spectator [always free] and enjoy) and that includes live sets,
if someone wants to be so ambitious--you can do it upstairs in the loft and
look down on the crowd if you want.  1 sound system, 1 performance at a time.
Details on the lineup in an upcoming email....

But come and support this gig (it's on Friday) *and* Cloud 9 if you can!  'Munk
is a local institution in this city and along with him of course I myself am
looking forward to seeing Micho and his crafty 606 manipulations and the return
of both Silence823 (Meighen Henry) and DJ Seoul (Bill Stacey).

Steve