>>relatively young or fresh - Australia, East Europe and, ,,,,
>
>fresh?young?Australia?
>they made real 100% pure juice stuff in Adelaide,as early as 92
>(b4 Jeff left UR & AFX did Ambient works)
>the first rekids from East Europe (umek&stuff on Absense)
>started round 96,which is when the scene here was dead already ;)

To clairify:
Hey, I have been covering the Australian scene for some years now, so I know
the history! There were always innovators, renegades, HMC was one of them,
Voiteck another, and there are yet others, but the scene as a whole has come
into its own in recent years, almost everyone in Melbourne would acknowledge
that
(the promoters, the DJs) - and I know most of them personally - and I think
many of the Adelaide posse too, like Bundi. I think the techno scene here is
in many ways ahead of other parts of the world now. Every territory develops
differently, in some ways faster, others slower. Most of the internationals
comment on the freshness of the Australian scene, and I have heard the same
said of Eastern Europe (I myself am of Eastern European background, as is
Voiteck), with Australians and Eastern Europeans being less jaded than some
of the Brits/Western Europeans, and maybe that impressed people like
Mills. At no point did anyone say we were regressive or that there
was a non-existent scene at any stage.