In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Niall
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> messed around with filters and compression
to make the sounds now known as:
>If you can make it up to Scotland, the Slam tent at T in the Park is
>definitely
>worth the
>journey:
>
>Saturday 8th July
>
>Derrick May
>Kevin Saunderson presents E-Dancer (Live)
>DJ Rolando
>DJ Sneak
>Gene Farris
>Roger Sanchez & Junior Sanchez (not for me but who I am????)
This i'm sure is DJ Sneak & Gene Farris vs Sanchez & Sanchez
>Funk D'Void (Live
There's also Tom Middleton on this day.

>Sunday 9th July
>
>Slam
>Carl Cox & Jim Masters
The same ad that i've seen shows it as Slam vs Carl Cox & Jim Masters
>Andrew Weatherall
>Darren Emerson
>James Lavelle
>Universal Principles
>+ some other I can't remember
Death In Vegas Live (+ Special Guests T.B.C.), perhaps ;)
>Saturday is the one for me, strong D line-up might compensate for my being
>unable to get to the
>DEMF.  Those of you going have the top weekend that the occasion deserves and
>get back on list
>next week with every detail of the weekend for those less fortunate that
>yourselves!!
>
>Peace & Respect,
>Niall.
I dunno how it's gonna be worked out, but it'd be nice to see Derrick vs
Rolando perhaps.

TTFN,
--
Tom Lawton