There is no justification for not including in this festival someone who
has played such a huge role in the history of electronic music in Detroit.
Especially in light of some of the dj's booked.  Politics suck and in this
case they're robbing the festival attendees of a chance to see this great
producer and dj.  Everyone I know is suprised and semi-stupified that he
was not asked to participate.  Like someone said in a previous post, only
Carl knows why.   Therefore, a further discussion on this is somewhat futile.

Kevin