He was a trip indeed. I think his trip was natural...if it's the guy I think
you're talking about, I assumed he was one of the homeless which frequent Hart
Plaza when anything is going on. He seemed a bit deranged - especially with the
tongue action. I felt sorry for him (and a bit guilty for finding him funny -
but he was!).
                                                jeff