I hope that makes you feel good to dog other
people...I never owned baggy pants. Don't go to raves
either...thanks for being presumptuous..it flatters
you.
I think this list is made up of wannabe fanzine
writers(if anything your the "raver" with the faddy
clothes in your closet), pop psychologists and
musically judgemental people..at least those who have
flamed me so far...
for what?
   Did I attack anyone else personally, no?
This is supposed to be a discussion list, not a place
where someone get's slammed for liking a certain
artist, among thousands of others as well... YOU ARE
DOING THE ANTITHESIS OF WHAT THE FESTIVAL AND THE
FOUNDERS OF THIS MUSIC FOUGHT TO ESCAPE! and that's
just sad...Does anyone see my point here???
We all have stuff in common---and we are all
different-
WHEN DO YOU TALK ABOUT RECORDS HERE?
Talk about making a mountain out a mole-hill...

--- Holly C MacDonald-Korth