Because I dare not try and define what those defined before me, I'll
pass the buck to a website with one quote:

http://listen.to/garagehousemusic

There are some RA links on there as well for samples.

Cheers,

Tom
1.2

At Fri, 2 Jun 2000 15:04:50 -0400 (EDT), The Deliverator <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>Hello all,
>
>Is garage a real genre, or is it just the another faux genre created
>by the uber-kool?  What is the style?  Can someone point to towards
>a definitive garage track?  Can I ask any more questions in one paragraph?
>
>out
>
>jim
>
>p.s.  I'd love a 313 shirt.  Perhaps with the big fist from detorit
>in the background.  You know the one i'm talking about, just down from
>hart plaza...
>
>p.p.s  for the guy who emailed me about fred gianelli availability on
>the west coast, record time *still* has most of the telepathic back
>catalogue!  (Sorry it took a whole week to get that one out)

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  If you are not using HushMail, this message could have been
read easily by the many people who have access to your open personal email
messages.