that big fist my friend is the one and only Joe Lewis...not in actual size
though.  that is a great idea.  very monumental to Detroit....it may even
symbolize the strength of Detroit Techno.  wow....i am glad someone thought
of that one.
jeff

"Thou Shalt Remember the Funk and Keep It Holy"
        -George Clinton