>Someone mentioned a digest or two ago that Quiet Daze is Ian Pooley. I'm a
>little shocked by this: the 'November' track on the Time:Space compilation
>is probably my favourite, but Ian Pooley?...

That came from me. It's an open secret. I interviewed him a year ago (I
think) and he was real chuffed to get something out on Transmat and it's the
best thing he's done by far. I have heard some things of his I thought were
good but not astonishing. The same with his DJ sets. But everyone seems to
respect the guy. He's in Armand Van Helden's Da Mongoloids too.

Cheers

Listening: Universal Principles LP (Soma), nice.