So far the votes are Cubase: 3 (or maybe 4) cakewalk: 2 and logic: 0. My quesiton is:Why? Is cubase that much easier to use than logic? I've heard Logic is quite a bitch. I'll say this much, I thought Acid was pretty much a toy, not that I'm bragging about my abilities, rather speaking to Acid's ease of use (and inherent limitations). I knew Acid in and out within a two days of installing it. It's just that I've hit a "wall" as far as what I want to do with my computer and in order to climb over that wall i need to move on to a more powerful chunk o' software.

I swore by Cakewalk for sequencing midi till I got the MPC2000, since than
computers have left my studio.

Funny you might say that, I swore by an MPC 2000 until I started using my PC, it just seems so much more intuitive, plus I hated staring at that miniscule display for hours on end.

But for audio I think Cubase is better (don't know
about Logic).

Jernej