Richard,
  Minto is right, I just checked out Huck's second part of his set and he
does start off with the Daniel Wang track that Minto referred to. I also
have an even bigger treat for you. I saw some copies of this hanging out
at RecordTime when I was there for the DEMF so if you give Record Time a
call and ask for Mike Huckaby and tell him you want the Look Ma No Drum
Machine EP -- Yu might just end up with the Track in question in your
crate... let him know that Dave sent you ...

Dave
Renegade Rhythms

Quoting Minto Chempotical George <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> On Thu, 8 Jun 2000, Richard Hart wrote:
>
> > Secondly - Does anyone know the name of the first track played by
> > Mike Huckaby in the second part of his mix - kinda disco track with
> > female vocals singing "can't stop moving to the sound......".
> > I have to get this track.....

http://proto.groovetech.com/mk-demf.rxml?file=/demf/cpop/day3/cpopday3-mi
keh
> > uckaby2.rm
>
> from your description it sounds like, "Like Some Dream (I Can't Stop
> Dreaming)" by Danny Wang off the first Balihu release Look Ma No Drum
> Machine.
>
> minto

Renegade Rhythms               email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Exploring the Inner Dimensions of Sound  http://www.RenegadeRhythms.com
Live House and Techno Webcasts every Wed. and Sat.
Next Live Real Audio Broadcast: Sat June 10, 2000 2 pm - Sun. 9 am

FREE ANONYMOUS EMAIL!  Sign up now.
http://www.subdimension.com/freemail