Hello,

I took my own advice, and started a gear mailing list dedicated to
Detroit related electronic music. IF you would be interested in joining,
click on this link:

http://www.egroups.com/group/tech-gear

It is fun, it is easy, and if you want to talk about Rich Hawtin with a
devilfish 303, or Dan Bell running up and down Gratiot Ave. with a fully
loaded RZ-1, you can do that cuz it will be 100% on topic. If you want
to talk about Lawrence Burden sweating behind a W-30 during a Octave One
live set, you can do that too, it is all good. On what other list can
you learn fun facts like the main board played during the Tikiman/CR
DEMF set was a Prophet 5. You feel me dog???

mt